1. Do you collect anything? Do dust bunnies count? LOL, Ok, why is my font freakishly large? I can't figure out how to get it the same size as the font up above..weird! Back to the question. I suppose I could say that I collect Department 56 North Pole Houses. I have the entire collection *ahem* I mean that my parents have my entire collection at their house. I also have a small collection of Willow Tree Figurines although they haven't been unpacked yet so they're in a box somewhere in the basement.
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
I would have to say...
Tom Cruise (from his Top Gun Days)
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Where to start? We'll start at the oldest and work our way to the newest.
I have a scar on each of my knees where I had surgery. When I was growing up I danced A LOT, my inner thigh muscles were stronger than my outer thigh muscles causing my knee caps to be pulled crooked, it was PAINFUL!! So, I had my right knee operated on over April vacation in 8th grade. I had my left knee done the summer after 8th grade. It was the same surgery for both, they had to trim the muscle.
I guess my next scar is from my c-section. That was from Princess. I was ready to start pushing, the doctor did one last check and discovered that she was breach. In I went for an emergency c-section.
My next 4 scars are from 7 weeks after that when I had my gallbladder removed. Turns out I got the ever-so-wonderful pregnancy induced gallstones and one was actually blocking the duct. So, in I went for emergency surgery to have my gallblader removed.
I think that's all of them.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
Hmmm, I don't think I eat anything too strange. Of course Hubby thinks that any seafood is gross or weird so I guess anything in that category will count for him. LOL I have been known to eat raw oysters which some would probably think is gross or weird.
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
Nope, can't say that I have. I live in the northeast and we don't really have tornado's here. I'm perfectly happy with that too. We have had some tornado warnings this year because of the freakish spring/summer weather that we've been having.
P.S. I started this last night before my thirty-one party but then didn't get to finish it until Saturday. Oh well...