Friday, July 2, 2010

5 question Friday! Woo hoo!!!

Yippee, I've been waiting ALL week to do my 2nd Five Question Friday!! Is it sad that this is what I've been looking forward to ALL week? Wondering what questions will be asked, will they be easy or hard, will I remember come Friday to do it? These questions come from Mama M.

1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood?

I would have to say being so carefree. Not having ANY cares in the world. Being able to play all day and it's perfectly ok because the kitchen isn't waiting for you to clean it or the bills aren't waiting for you to pay them.

2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school?

Sadly, I lost touch with most everyone from high school once we graduated. I have reconnected with quite a few of them though thanks to Facebook. But no one lives near me, or maybe it's that I don't live near them, so it makes it hard to get together on a regular basis. It's one thing I do regret, I wish we had stayed in better touch.

3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it?

Hmmmm, I'm sure that there absolutely is but for the life of me I can't think of one right now. I'm going to have to think about this one some more and come back to it.

4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"?

Fireworks, the patriotism you see around the 4th of July holiday. Seeing flags on Main Street as you drive through different towns (oops, that was Old Glory).

5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans?
 
I hope to bring the kids to the lake since we DID pay for the pass and I'm determined to get my money's worth. My dad's birthday is on the 4th so we're going to a picnic at my parents house. And that's probably about all the excitement that there's going to be.

1 comment:

Lysana said...

Love it! I need to do mine. :) And I COMPLETELY agree with #1...I am going to use your answer. I have thought that SO MANY TIMES about being an adult! It's yuk! :) Although there are good things about being grown-up, too, I guess.... ;)