Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some more random thoughts...

Boy, I haven't been updating my blog very well, life has gotten away from me the past couple of months with the holidays and moving in to a new house.

I do have some funny stories to share though. Lovebug certainly comes out with some great things, I never know what he's going to say and they always crack me up.

Yesterday hubby took Lovebug to Home Depot to their kid workshop they have Saturday mornings. He made a birdhouse rain gauge. When I saw it, he told me that it was for me for my birthday (my birthday was a couple of weeks ago), I told him that I loved it. Then he said "It's just what you always wanted mommy". Yup, you got it Lovebug, I don't know where he learned that from.

Lovebug "My underwear feels funny. It's in my butt". LOL, that was his first wedgie apparently.

Someone to Princess "Are you the Princess?" Princess answers "Yes!"  She doesn't have her name for nothing.

2 comments:

Lysana said...

Hee hee! So cute!

My Birdie knows the word wedgie, and tells us whenever she has one. Sigh. I'm really not sure where she picked it up.

Dorrie said...

Too cute! Love the bird house for your birthday!

And the wedgie is too funny! We were out to dinner the other night and JJ turns to me and whispers "I have a wedgie....we were headed to the bathroom to fix the offending underwear, he got up, did a little 'booty shake' and said, 'Nevermind mom." LOL