Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Little Fashion Diva

I have found that I tend to post a lot about Lovebug only because he says so many funny things. But this post is all about Princess.

She is definitely my little fashion Diva. While we were at Disney, we were in a store and I was looking at some shirts for her. Well, the shoes happened to be at her level so she grabbed a pair of Princess flip-flops and held on to them for dear life. I did buy them for her as they were too cute to pass up. She'll be able to wear them next summer.

Earlier this week, I decided that it was time to put her in her winter jacket instead of just a fleece. It's one of the 3-in-1 kinds so I had to put the fleece part back into the outer shell. As I was putting it together she was watching me and was so very excited to be wearing a new jacket.



Then the next day (Wednesday), I was getting her dressed. I put on her shirt and her jeans. I was going to put on her sneakers even though in my head I was thinking that her brown shoes would match better (they were in the drawer so she never saw them). Well, as soon as I was about to put on her sneakers she threw a fit at me and was reaching for her drawer where she knows her shoes are kept.  She wasn't happy until I took out her brown shoes and put them on her, because after all they did match better than her sneakers.



Ahhhh, my Little Fashion Diva!

No comments: