Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Challenge

Since I'm doing a 30 Day Picture Challenge on Facebook, I thought I'd also do a Blog Challenge on here. Maybe I can reinvigorate my blog since I tend to go through spurts of keeping up with it. I got the idea from my friend Mary, you can read her blog here Jack in the Blog.

Here's how it works. Every day, you blog about a specific topic. The list below, indicates the blogs I'll be writing on their corresponding days. I'll try to keep up with this the best I can, I can't get on everyday so I may skip a day here and there. Hopefully I'll start tomorrow!
  1. Intro about me (as my life is now).
  2. The explanation for this blog, and its title.
  3. A recent photo of me, and explanation of why I picked that photo.
  4. My family explored.
  5. My friends explained.
  6. My saddest memory.
  7. My happiest memory.
  8. Life's biggest challenge so far.
  9. A book that has had an impact on my life.
  10. My hopes for this new year.
  11. Something I've lost that I really miss.
  12. My favorite trait about myself.
  13. My least favorite trait about myself.
  14. My favorite color, and why.
  15. What would I do with a million dollars?
  16. My favorite season, and why.
  17. The hardest thing about being a mom.
  18. The best thing about being a mom.
  19. What I watched on TV the night before.
  20. The charity/foundation that means the most to me, and why.
  21. What I think the meaning of my life is (so far).
  22. My favorite cartoon as a child.
  23. My thoughts on religion and God.
  24. My favorite piece of art.
  25. A song that makes me cry.
  26. Something that always makes me smile.
  27. My favorite vacation.
  28. If I had 3 wishes...
  29. A picture of something that makes me happy.
  30. My goals for the future.

No comments: