Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trying to get back to blogging

Now that it's been almost a year since I set up this blog and last updated it, I think it's time to try again. I figure I will use this as a place to capture the many funny things that happen in our life.

Lovebug keeps wanting to sing his ABC's. They go something like this A, B, C, D...won't you sing with me. Or other times he says: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, Momo, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, etc, etc. The funny part in there is the Momo for M, N, O. Momo is what he calls my mom, apparently he thinks she's part of the ABC's, it's really the funniest thing when he does it.

This morning I thought I'd get back into my Sunday morning walk. What I failed to realize is that a month has passed since the last time we went for a walk and it's darn cold out in the morning. I didn't pack a blanket or anything to put over Princess, I at least remembered her jacket. But at only 49 degrees it was a bit chilly so we only walked for about 10 minutes. Oh well, we tried.

Oh, another funny Lovebug story. We are trying to get him to eat new foods, so we can get him off his jelly sandwich or chicken nugget diet before we go to Disney. We are using some bribery to do it. The other night we were trying to get him to eat Spaghetti. The other night I was bribing him with M&M's for every couple of bites of spaghetti he had. He looked at Hubby, completely seriously and said "You eat your spaghetti daddy and you can have M&M's". Ahh, gotta love the mind of a toddler.

I know there's many more funny things that have happened but they have slipped my mind right now.

No comments: